If you are looking for quick answers to essential questions about subliminals, our FAQs are here to help:
Yes, there are plenty of well-documented studies proving that subliminal messages can produce measurable and lasting effects, from breaking bad habits to improving performance.
Here is a page with some studies conducted on subliminal messaging over the last 30 years: https://www.successsubliminals.com/proof
Yes, subliminal messages are a safe and powerful technology for reprogramming the subconscious mind. We only use positive and empowering subliminal affirmations in all of our audio programs.
We recommend basic English knowledge, but it doesn’t have to be your mother tongue. Subliminal messages will work for you as long as you had some contact with the English language.
Yes, you can listen to subliminals while you sleep. Tip: Sleepphones offer soft “headphones in a headband” that make listening to audio in bed comfortable.
Please note, for some people’s minds playing subliminals all night long can be overwhelming. If you are new to subliminal audios, we suggest that you begin with listing every other night. Everyone is different so you need to find out what works best for you.
Many users start to notice effects within only a few weeks and sometimes even days! Several factors determine how fast you’ll experience results, such as your present situation, your expectations, and how much you listen.
Physical changes can take longer than purely mental changes. Just know that the more significant the results you wish to achieve are, the longer it’ll usually take. Remember that repetition and consistency are crucial.
There can be many reasons for that, the most common being subconscious blockages, which affect your overall well-being. It might also be that you don’t listen as much as you need to get visible results. Or you listen to too many different audios at a time. In that case, stay consistent and focus on just one goal and subliminal until you’ve your desired results.
- Make sure that you are comfortable and relaxed while listening. Subliminals work best when the mind is relaxed.
- Make listening to subliminals part of your daily life, and don’t be too concerned about seeing results immediately. Some subliminals really can take time, and the more relaxed your approach is, the better and faster changes will happen.
- Listening to more than one subliminal audio, unless they are closely related can be too much for some people’s minds. In this case, it’s best to work on one goal at a time. Don’t overload your playlist. Stick with one or two topics, if you can.
- Looking in mirrors and searching for results will make the subliminals less effective. Most people get better results when they don’t look in the mirror as often or directly after they finish listening.
- If you feel that your changes are “stuck”, it’s a good idea to take a break for a day or two. Just don’t stop listening for more than three days.
- For best results, listen to subliminals on auto-repeat, continuously (in the background while doing other things is fine), for the recommended hours a day for at least 3 months.
- The longer you listen, the more likely your subconscious will embrace the suggestions, especially when the issues you are confronting involves significant changes.
To speed up the process, you can also listen to the Subliminal Results Booster: https://youtu.be/yBO2c0cUvaw.
Yes, most desired results are permanent. Some effects can fade, however. In the case of eyes, for example, your body replaces lost melanin. That’s why we recommended that you still listen to the audio sometimes, even after you got your results.
What Users Say
Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind For Success
Browse our growing collection of powerful subliminal audio programs: