[Question] *New Subliminal Ideas*

Questions or comments for SuccessSubliminals.
Generalawesome717
VIP
VIP
Interests: Psychology, History, Earth, Peace, Goals, and of course
Swagger!
Currently listening to: Remove Unconscious Blockages, Accelerated Learning, Overcome Addictions.
Subliminals I've used: SCWL, Hemi-Sync. Silent Subliminals, Mindzoom, Subliminal Recorder studio 9-12, Eqi-sync. Scalar Generator.

Hey I was hoping you could do a memory subliminal, or a freedom subliminal. Does anybody have any ideas for Subliminals?
Or comments about what's in the works at success Subliminals? Maybe something to make you think faster? Question: does accelerate learning improve your memory or intelligence boost? I was wondering if you have anything that's memory specific.
As many people including myself seem to be wandering around in a state of amnesia.
"He who seeks that which cannot be found must look inside himself for further guidance...
Or look harder... " -Decard Cain
Generalawesome717
VIP
VIP
Interests: Psychology, History, Earth, Peace, Goals, and of course
Swagger!
Currently listening to: Remove Unconscious Blockages, Accelerated Learning, Overcome Addictions.
Subliminals I've used: SCWL, Hemi-Sync. Silent Subliminals, Mindzoom, Subliminal Recorder studio 9-12, Eqi-sync. Scalar Generator.

Hey I was hoping you could do a memory subliminal, or a freedom subliminal. Does anybody have any ideas for Subliminals?
Or comments about what's in the works at success Subliminals? Maybe something to make you think faster? Question: does accelerate learning improve your memory or intelligence boost? I was wondering if you have anything that's memory specific.
As many people including myself seem to be wandering around in a state of amnesia. Also another idea I had was stop smoking specifically, like cigarettes and weed. Would that be covered by overcome addictions? I'm in a situation where I have to stay off the devils lettuce, but I'm finding it really tough been using your overcome addiction subliminal for a week or so and I'm feeling a little more confident.
"He who seeks that which cannot be found must look inside himself for further guidance...
Or look harder... " -Decard Cain
Andy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Currently listening to: Mastery, Business Success

Generalawesome717 wrote: March 11th, 2024, 2:39 am Hey I was hoping you could do a memory subliminal, or a freedom subliminal. Does anybody have any ideas for Subliminals?
As many people including myself seem to be wandering around in a state of amnesia. Also another idea I had was stop smoking specifically, like cigarettes and weed. Would that be covered by overcome addictions? I'm in a situation where I have to stay off the devils lettuce, but I'm finding it really tough been using your overcome addiction subliminal for a week or so and I'm feeling a little more confident.
Thank you for your questions and ideas!

For improving your memory, I would recommend the "Accelerated Learning" subliminal. Although it's designed to improve learning in general, memory enhancement is an important aspect and is covered the most in this subliminal. It also promotes faster absorption and recall of information, which indirectly contributes to memory strengthening. I've noted your suggestion for a memory-specific subliminal, and it's something we'll consider for future development.

Yes, quitting smoking, such as cigarettes and weed, is covered by the Overcome Addiction subliminal. I know it can be tough. Overcoming addictions is a journey with its ups and downs. Remember that every step forward, no matter how small, is progress. Stay focused on your goals, and trust in your ability to change. I am glad to hear that you are already feeling a little more confident after just one week of listening, and I believe you can too!
:iam: :mind2: :mind4: