[Subliminals] Visual Subliminals: A New Frontier

Share and learn methods, insights and practical tips to enhance your subliminal experience.
Generalawesome717
VIP
VIP
Interests: Psychology, History, Earth, Peace, Goals, and of course
Swagger!
Currently listening to: Remove Unconscious Blockages, Accelerated Learning, Overcome Addictions.
Subliminals I've used: SCWL, Hemi-Sync. Silent Subliminals, Mindzoom, Subliminal Recorder studio 9-12, Eqi-sync. Scalar Generator.

Hello everybody. I wanted to talk to you today about a new form of Subliminals that's used quite regularly in media but not particularly popular within the subliminal community. But that might be more effective at getting the message across to your subconscious mind.

Television has used visual Subliminals for years to try and get us to buy things. Or the concentric circles used in media to hypnotize us. The mass media knows how to use these advertising and hypnotic tools to access parts of our mind quite easily.

I want to share a channel which posts visual Subliminals. I'm not sure if im allowed to link to other channels but I hope so, it's not my channel. Its called Light Subs and I think it could hold the potential to be an effective medium to create Subliminals. Although, I made my own visual Subliminals as I had the feeling that googles supercomputer was putting extra Subliminals in it's possible im wrong, but i feel like its possible that google does have a vested interest in controlling the human mind.

The subliminal channel is called "Light Subs" This person, Uses visual flashing Subliminals made using windows media maker 2012
He told me the method and I made a few of my own on my channel which I will link too. As I am photosensitive I cannot absorb the Subliminals on this channel because the photos keep flashing continually with some of the videos. So I put similar videos up with just one picture at a time rather then flashing Subliminals. I'm not trying to sell anything or even promote my channel. I just consider this an intellectual curiosity

Heres the link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/@LightSubs
Heres the link to my channel (for photosensitive individuals) https://rumble.com/c/c-1429463

Basically you combine pictures together, and use windows movie maker Subliminals on scroll mode to make Subliminals that are actually quite effective. I found the quality of my life and the attitudes of people around me changed for the better after watching these visual Subliminals.

Andy I wanted to know your thoughts, you seem to be a highly educated individual. How do visual Subliminals compare to auditory Subliminals? What are the differences? This might be a great way to make Subliminals for you because you have even more powerful Subliminals then light subs. Would you consider trying this method? I ask because I'm currently on a lot of meds and sometimes it's hard to get Subliminals past the people who wish to prevent me from co-creating reality.

Speaking from experience using Visual Subliminals on my channel only casually, its pretty easy to do isn't especially difficult as well you can add alot of Subliminals if you want they scroll up the screen for you to read. I like their method because its pretty easy to do.
I used some of light subs affirmations without the flashing pictures because of my photosensitivity.
What do you think Andy? Pretty cool huh?
"He who seeks that which cannot be found must look inside himself for further guidance...
Or look harder... " -Decard Cain
Andy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Currently listening to: Mastery, Business Success

Thanks for starting this interesting topic! I agree that visual subliminals can be a powerful tool. I've experimented with visual subliminals myself, using software like Mind of Winner: https://www.mindofwinner.com/subliminal-messages/.

While I believe in their effectiveness, I also think that audio subliminals have some advantages. The most obvious is that you don't have to look at the screen that plays the visual subliminal.

Well, on the other hand, with audio subliminals, you have to listen to the audio.

However, I found audio much easier to integrate into my daily life. I just put the subliminal audio on in the background while I do other things. Also, this approach works particularly well for me because I identify as an auditory learner, so I naturally like to take in information through auditory means, whether it's music, audiobooks, podcasts, or subliminals.

Of course, our subliminal videos also have a visual component. In fact, our subliminal videos take a hybrid approach. We use a MindMovie visualization style to engage the conscious mind and aid in visualization, but the core element is the audio. This allows you to listen without needing to watch, while still offering visual enhancement for those who benefit from it.

The idea of incorporating visual subliminal stimuli is certainly interesting and I will explore this further, but as you mentioned, flashing messages could be a problem for photosensitive people like yourself.

By the way, it's okay to link to other creators, I'm not that insecure ;) As long as the intention is to help other community members or contribute to the discussion, and it's not excessive self-promotion or advertising, it's allowed.

Thank you for enriching our community with your contributions Generalawesome717! :pray: :clap:
:iam: :mind2: :mind4: