[Question] Disagreeableness & Assertiveness Personality Traits

Questions or comments for SuccessSubliminals.
mun_darius
Premium
Premium
Currently listening to: ALPHA MALE
Subliminals I've used: Overcome Procastination, Accelerated Learning

Hi everyone!

Great to see we now have a forum for everyone to interact with each other.

Thank you Andy for taking the initiative!

Question: I have been focusing on becoming more masculine & disagreeable as it is linked to success in the workplace and respect from others in general.

I am currently listening to the Alpha Male premium subliminal and I know there's the Authentic Self https://www.successsubliminals.com/authentic-self/ which may also be a good choice.

Other than these two, are there any others that may serve my goals ?

Lastly, a question for @Andy - what's inspired you to create SuccessSubliminals ?

Thanks in advance!

Darius
Andy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Currently listening to: Mastery, Business Success

Great questions, Darius! There's no doubt that confidence and assertiveness are essential for workplace success and gaining respect.

The Alpha Male Premium Subliminal you're currently listening to is an excellent choice for cultivating masculine energy, confidence, and leadership qualities.

Adding the Authentic Self Subliminal to your regimen could also be a fantastic move. It's designed to help you discover and affirm your true self, enhancing your authenticity and self-confidence. It allows you to live on your own terms, independent of the need for approval from others.

Another powerful addition could be the High Value Status Subliminal. It's designed to increase your social status and influence, making it a perfect complement to your goals.

Regarding your question about what inspired me to create SuccessSubliminals, it stemmed from a personal journey of transformation and the desire to help others unlock their full potential. As I witnessed firsthand the profound impact that subliminals had on my own life, I felt compelled to share these tools with the world. My goal has always been to provide guidance and the tools for individuals to achieve their dreams, overcome limitations, and live their best lives.

Thanks for your questions and for being a valued member of our community!
:iam: :mind2: :mind4: