How to Unlock VIP & Premium Ranks

Discussion about this site, its organization, how it works, and how we can improve it.
Andy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Currently listening to: Mastery, Business Success

Want to show off your dedication and support for SuccessSubliminals? Our VIP and Premium ranks offer special recognition displayed on your profile and throughout the forums!

Here's how to unlock these exclusive ranks:
  • Premium Rank: Be a verified SuccessSubliminals customer.
  • VIP Rank: Be a verified subscriber of the Unlimited Downloads Membership.
These ranks come with some awesome benefits:
  • Increased visibility: Stand out from the crowd with your special rank displayed on your profile and posts.
  • (In the future) Additional forum permissions: Access to exclusive areas of the forum or additional posting features.

Verification Process:
If you meet the requirements for your desired rank, use the contact us form or send me a private message with proof of your order.
Once your verification is confirmed, you'll be promoted to your rank.

Let's get you ranked up! Don't hesitate to send me a message with your verification if you qualify.

See you on the forums!

P.S. If you have any questions about unlocking ranks or verification, feel free to ask in the comments below!
:iam: :mind2: :mind4:
mun_darius
Premium
Premium
Currently listening to: ALPHA MALE
Subliminals I've used: Overcome Procastination, Accelerated Learning

Hi Andy!

It's nice to meet you :).

I've tried sending you a PM, however, it says that because my account has barely been created, I need to participate more in discussing before I can PM you about the Premium Rank.

Is there anything I can do about this?

Thanks in advance!

Darius
Andy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Currently listening to: Mastery, Business Success

mun_darius wrote: March 19th, 2024, 10:08 am Hi Andy!

I've tried sending you a PM, however, it says that because my account has barely been created, I need to participate more in discussing before I can PM you about the Premium Rank.

Thanks in advance!

Darius
It's great to have you on board Darius!

We do indeed have a system in place to protect users from spam PMs. Newly registered users can't send PMs until they've participated in the community a bit more by making at least 3 posts.

Thanks for pointing this out. I have updated the original post to mention that you can also use the contact us form at the bottom of the page, as this should still work for newly registered users.

The good news is that I was able to verify your email address and confirm that you are a valued customer, so I've already promoted your account to Premium. You should now see the badge on your profile.
:iam: :mind2: :mind4:
mun_darius
Premium
Premium
Currently listening to: ALPHA MALE
Subliminals I've used: Overcome Procastination, Accelerated Learning

Andy wrote: March 19th, 2024, 2:35 pm
mun_darius wrote: March 19th, 2024, 10:08 am Hi Andy!

Thanks in advance!

Darius
It's great to have you on board Darius!

We do indeed have a system in place to protect users from spam PMs. Newly registered users can't send PMs until they've participated in the community a bit more by making at least 3 posts.

Thanks for pointing this out. I have updated the original post to mention that you can also use the contact us form at the bottom of the page, as this should still work for newly registered users.

The good news is that I was able to verify your email address and confirm that you are a valued customer, so I've already promoted your account to Premium. You should now see the badge on your profile.
Thanks Andy! Much appreciated! I look forwards to engaging with the community even more.