[Request] Social Media Brand Growth

Share your ideas and requests for future products here.
mun_darius
Premium
Premium
Currently listening to: ALPHA MALE
Subliminals I've used: Overcome Procastination, Accelerated Learning

Hi @Andy

Hope you are well.

I was thinking (and pardon my request in case you already do have such a product available), of proposing a Social Media Brand Growth subliminal.

This would contain affirmations around all areas of what it takes to grow a successful social media brand.

Skills such as:

- Being passionate about content creation & editing

- Marketing

- Delegating

- *any mindset/habit/behaviour that encourages this*

Let me know what you think!
Andy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Currently listening to: Mastery, Business Success

Thanks for the suggestion Darius! Your idea for a "Social Media Brand Growth" subliminal is an excellent one. Building a successful social media brand requires a unique set of skills and mindset, and having affirmations specifically focused on cultivating these traits could be valuable indeed.

I appreciate you taking the time to outline some of the key areas that such a subliminal could cover, including content creation, marketing, delegation, and any other relevant mindsets or habits. These are all crucial components of social media brand growth, and targeting them directly through affirmations could help users develop the necessary abilities and attitudes for success.

Right now, I am working on the "Mastery - Achieve excellence in your field" subliminal, which will be the next release.

The closest subliminal available at the moment is the "Fame—Become Famous And Popular On Social Media" subliminal.
:iam: :mind2: :mind4: