[Question] Alpha Male vs Social Magnetism

Questions or comments for SuccessSubliminals.
mun_darius
Premium
Premium
Currently listening to: ALPHA MALE
Subliminals I've used: Overcome Procastination, Accelerated Learning

Hi Andy,

Hope you are well.

I've been listening to the Alpha Male sub for a few months now and feel as it is time to move on.

I've been looking at the Social Magnetism sub as a potential addition, however, I see that there are a few similarities there between that and the Alpha Male one.

Is the Social Magnetism worth it in that sense if I've already spent a significant amount of time listening to the alpha male sub?

Thanks!

Darius
Andy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Currently listening to: Mastery, Business Success

Hi Darius,

It's great to hear from you, I hope you're doing well too!

While the Alpha Male and Social Magnetism subliminals do share some similarities in boosting confidence and social skills, I think adding Social Magnetism could indeed complement your Alpha Male results nicely.

The Social Magnetism sub has a greater focus on making you incredibly likable, approachable and magnetic to others. It aims to give you an aura that naturally draws people in and makes them want to be around you. This "magnetic charm" goes beyond just confidence into being deeply emotionally attractive.

That said, the Social Magnetism sub is one of the older offerings in the catalog. If you're looking to stack something more cutting-edge on top of your Alpha Male results, I'd recommend considering the newer Magnetic Charisma, Glow Up, or High Value Status subliminals.

These more recent offerings incorporate the latest techniques and affirmations specifically designed to cultivate an irresistible presence, high-value mindset, and overall personal magnetism.

"Magnetic Charisma" focuses on enhancing your charm and making you more appealing in social situations, "High Value Status" aims to boost your perceived prestige and confidence, and "Glow Up" addresses overall self-improvement including appearance, confidence, and social skills. Depending on your current goals and what aspects of yourself you'd like to develop further, any of these could be a great next step.

Let me know if you need more information about these options or help deciding which might suit your needs best!
:iam: :mind2: :mind4:
mun_darius
Premium
Premium

Andy wrote: April 21st, 2024, 4:27 pm Hi Darius,

It's great to hear from you, I hope you're doing well too!

While the Alpha Male and Social Magnetism subliminals do share some similarities in boosting confidence and social skills, I think adding Social Magnetism could indeed complement your Alpha Male results nicely.

The Social Magnetism sub has a greater focus on making you incredibly likable, approachable and magnetic to others. It aims to give you an aura that naturally draws people in and makes them want to be around you. This "magnetic charm" goes beyond just confidence into being deeply emotionally attractive.

That said, the Social Magnetism sub is one of the older offerings in the catalog. If you're looking to stack something more cutting-edge on top of your Alpha Male results, I'd recommend considering the newer Magnetic Charisma, Glow Up, or High Value Status subliminals.

These more recent offerings incorporate the latest techniques and affirmations specifically designed to cultivate an irresistible presence, high-value mindset, and overall personal magnetism.

"Magnetic Charisma" focuses on enhancing your charm and making you more appealing in social situations, "High Value Status" aims to boost your perceived prestige and confidence, and "Glow Up" addresses overall self-improvement including appearance, confidence, and social skills. Depending on your current goals and what aspects of yourself you'd like to develop further, any of these could be a great next step.

Let me know if you need more information about these options or help deciding which might suit your needs best!
That's very informative, Andy. Thank you!

I am interested in focusing on my social skills mainly, as of now.

I'll have a look at your suggestions and make a decision. I appreciate you informing me about the newer subs you've made :warm: .

I'm inclined to go for the 'Magnetic Charisma' sub, however, I'm not sure if that involves a holistic social skill level up, as your older offering does - I might be wrong, however.
Andy
Site Admin
Site Admin

You're very welcome Darius, I'm always happy to help! And good call on focusing on your social skills.

Magnetic Charisma is definitely a solid choice. While the name may not make it obvious, this sub is actually designed to be a comprehensive social skills upgrade. It's not just about being charismatic in certain situations, but about transforming your overall social presence and skills.

The affirmations in Magnetic Charisma target key areas like empathy, active listening, being quick on your feet in conversations, and having that "it factor" that allows you to easily build rapport and win people over. So it's really about making you a social powerhouse across the board.

I think it would be an excellent way to build on the confidence and alpha energy you've already developed. Combining that foundation with the magnetic likeability and social finesse you'll gain from this sub... man, you'll be unstoppable!

So yeah, I say go for it! Magnetic Charisma is a great choice for leveling up your people skills in a deep, multifaceted way. Excited to hear how it goes for you.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!
mun_darius
Premium
Premium

Andy wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 3:31 pm You're very welcome Darius, I'm always happy to help! And good call on focusing on your social skills.

Magnetic Charisma is definitely a solid choice. While the name may not make it obvious, this sub is actually designed to be a comprehensive social skills upgrade. It's not just about being charismatic in certain situations, but about transforming your overall social presence and skills.

The affirmations in Magnetic Charisma target key areas like empathy, active listening, being quick on your feet in conversations, and having that "it factor" that allows you to easily build rapport and win people over. So it's really about making you a social powerhouse across the board.

I think it would be an excellent way to build on the confidence and alpha energy you've already developed. Combining that foundation with the magnetic likeability and social finesse you'll gain from this sub... man, you'll be unstoppable!

So yeah, I say go for it! Magnetic Charisma is a great choice for leveling up your people skills in a deep, multifaceted way. Excited to hear how it goes for you.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!
Thanks, Andy!

To be even more specific, I am looking to develop my persuasion and influential skills (within communication).

Does the 'High Status' sub encompass communication aspects too ?
Andy
Site Admin
Site Admin

mun_darius wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 6:28 pm Thanks, Andy!

To be even more specific, I am looking to develop my persuasion and influential skills (within communication).

Does the 'High Status' sub encompass communication aspects too ?
Thanks for the clarification Darius. Based on your specific goal of developing persuasion and influence within communication, I have the perfect recommendation for you: the "Communication Skills - Be a Persuasive and Effective Communicator" subliminal.

This subliminal is laser-focused on transforming you into a master communicator. It's designed to give you the verbal prowess, quick wit, and magnetic persuasiveness to captivate any audience and get your point across with ease.

The affirmations target key areas such as:
- Expressing yourself clearly and confidently
- Creating instant rapport and connection
- Being an engaging storyteller
- Having a quick, sharp mind for snappy comebacks and one-liners
- Knowing intuitively how to frame your message for maximum impact
- Using body language, tonality and other non-verbal cues to amplify your persuasiveness
- Having an almost hypnotic ability to influence others and win them over to your way of thinking

So this sub really drills down into the nitty gritty of being a highly skilled, influential communicator. I think it would be the perfect complement to the alpha male confidence you've built.

While the High Value Status subliminal can also improve communication to an extent, it's more of a side effect rather than the main focus. The Status sub is more about your overall vibe and how you're perceived.

But if your goal is to become an unstoppable force of persuasion and influence through world-class communication abilities, the dedicated Communication Skills subliminal is definitely your best bet. I'm confident it will give you the results you're looking for.

You can check it out here: https://www.successsubliminals.com/comm ... on-skills/

Let me know what you think! And as always, I'm here if you have any other questions.