Any new subliminals coming soon?

Share and learn methods, insights and practical tips to enhance your subliminal experience.
Andy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Currently listening to: Mastery, Business Success

Great points, Generalawesome717! Let me address your questions one by one.

Regarding the ultrasonic layer, you're correct that we carefully calibrate the volume to avoid any potentially harmful high-pitched tones. Our goal is to deliver the affirmations effectively without causing discomfort or damage. So no worries if you don't hear those squeaking sounds - the subliminals are still working as intended!

You're also spot on about the built-in boosters. Each of our subliminals already includes booster affirmations designed to enhance receptivity and accelerate results. While using a separate booster subliminal isn't strictly necessary, it can still be beneficial, especially if you feel you're encountering stubborn blockages or using subliminals from other creators that might not have built-in boosters.

It's fantastic to hear you're already noticing positive changes like reduced self-sabotage and synchronistic "coincidences" after just two weeks of listening! Those are encouraging signs the subliminals are starting to take effect.

Overriding deeply ingrained habits and beliefs, like using cannabis as part of your identity or smoking as a social connector, can indeed take some time and consistent effort. The subliminals are steadily reprogramming your subconscious mind, but it's a gradual process, especially when dealing with beliefs that have been reinforced over many years. Stick with it, and you'll likely notice the old patterns loosening their grip more and more.

Additionally, engaging in conscious practices that align with your desired changes can further support the subliminal work. This could include exploring new hobbies or social activities that don't revolve around smoking, journaling about your authentic self, or practicing mindfulness to become more aware of your thoughts and behaviors.

Remember, even small shifts, like the cigarettes almost being pulled out of your hand, are significant signs that the subliminals are taking effect. Trust in the process and keep moving forward, one day at a time.

As for which subliminal would be the most powerful foundation alongside Remove Subconscious Blockages, I would base it on your most pressing emotional needs. From what you've shared about your experiences in the hospital and the challenges of schizophrenia, the "Be Happy" subliminal could be especially transformative. It's designed to uplift your emotional state and instill a more positive mindset, which can help counteract depressive tendencies that might be reinforcing subconscious blockages.

However, if fear and anxiety are more predominant issues for you, whether about programming or your general life circumstances, the "Fearless" subliminal could be the way to go. It's crafted to build unshakable courage and emotional resilience.

Ultimately, trust your intuition on which feels most relevant for you right now. You might even try alternating between "Be Happy" and "Fearless" alongside "Remove Subconscious Blockages" to cover multiple bases. As you've already seen, the subliminals can produce powerful results. It's all about finding the right combination that resonates with your unique situation and goals.

Keep up the great work on your self-improvement journey! I'm honored to play a role in your positive transformation. Remember, you have the strength within you to overcome any obstacle. The subliminals are simply tools to help you unlock that inner potential.
:iam: :mind2: :mind4:
Generalawesome717
Interests: Psychology, History, Earth, Peace, Goals, and of course
Swagger!
Currently listening to: Remove Unconscious Blockages, Accelerated Learning, Overcome Addictions.
Subliminals I've used: SCWL, Hemi-Sync. Silent Subliminals, Mindzoom, Subliminal Recorder studio 9-12, Eqi-sync. Scalar Generator.

Another question: Can I speed up the track? Like put it on double speed, The problem im seeing with this is all the voices will sound squeaky and some of the subliminals might not be interpreted in the correct way. Or going to the correct part of the brain.

And um you said in the comments or something that you could play up too three sublminals at a time? Is that true can your brain really process information that quickly, wouldn't the subliminals maybe cancel each other out.
Would 2 be ok? would your brain interpret two separate sets of subliminals? In my experience i think 3 is pushing it but i guess if your subliminals make you smarter and faster maybe you could retain more information after upgrading your reaction time.

Which method do you think would be best in expediting the subliminals would listening to multiple subliminals of the same theme be better. Or speeding up one track after listening to accelerated learning, and remove subconscious blockages? Interested in your input on this.
"He who seeks that which cannot be found must look inside himself for further guidance...
Or look harder... " -Decard Cain
Andy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Regarding speeding up the tracks, I wouldn't recommend it! The voices in our subliminals are already carefully engineered to play at varying speeds to maximize effectiveness. Speeding them up too much could indeed cause the messages to be misinterpreted by your subconscious mind, potentially reducing their impact.

I understand that our more comprehensive programs require a higher time investment than the typical 2-minute YouTube subliminal. That's why I'm currently experimenting with creating a "short version" of each subliminal, running about 5-15 minutes, in addition to the full-length versions. These condensed tracks would contain only the most essential affirmations. I believe offering both short and long versions in the future would provide more flexibility to fit different lifestyles and preferences.

Now, let me clarify the concept of using multiple subliminals simultaneously. When I say you can use up to 3 or 4 subliminals at the same time, I don't mean playing them all concurrently. Instead, you would listen to them sequentially, one after the other, in a playlist. The subliminals wouldn't cancel each other out unless they targeted opposite effects, like "Gain Weight" and "Lose Weight."

For the fastest results possible, the most effective approach is to consistently listen to only one subliminal that targets your most important goal and stick with it for at least 1-4 months to allow the messages to take root deeply in your subconscious mind.

For me personally, using 2 different subliminals at a time tends to produce the best results. This allows me to still focus on a few key topics without getting overwhelmed. However, if the subliminals are closely related and synergistic, such as "Accelerated Learning" and "Mastery" you could potentially use up to 3 or 4 max in a playlist. Feel free to experiment and find your personal sweet spot. But generally, keeping it to 1-3 at a time is ideal for most people.

The other factor is the listening duration. If you're using the full 60-minute versions, it's best to cap it so you can complete multiple loops of each title. But if you opt for shorter versions in the future, you may be able to include a couple more in your daily rotation.

Keep it up, my friend! You're on the right track. The fact that you're asking these questions shows your commitment to the process.
Generalawesome717
Swagger!
Currently listening to: Remove Unconscious Blockages, Accelerated Learning, Overcome Addictions.
Subliminals I've used: SCWL, Hemi-Sync. Silent Subliminals, Mindzoom, Subliminal Recorder studio 9-12, Eqi-sync. Scalar Generator.

So speeding up the subliminals would not be good because the messages have to reach certain parts of the subconscious. and it would be fastest to listen to one at a time. But, Can I listen to two at a time. Like i understand that speeding them up wouldn't work ok can't do that. but can i listen to 2 subliminals at the same time?

Another problem I kind of arrived on, is for example, if i listened to social magnetism, and then right after used Overcoming addictions. Then my subconscious mind would free associate the ideas of social situations and no drugs or might actually backfire and make me want to do drugs in social situations. Then i figured theres probably a few bad combinations such as that example with combining them.

My question is: If i listen to two related subliminals such as accelerated learning, and remove subconscious blockages, will my mind still hear all the subliminals? or will they be too distorted to be effective? I know its not ideal but do you think my mind could even process the 10,000 different subliminals approximately or is the brain more amazing then i realise? See what I did there. (lol) I listened to remove unconscious blockages and accelerated learning and it seemed to work OK.

Well the modern world is distractable as heck now a days not many people can pay attention for more then a few minutes, it has been said that the average human child going to school today because of cell phones literally has the attention span of a goldfish. Some young adults are starting to see the effects of constant immersion in technology. I think its important for them to be extreme detailed, id'e prefer quality over speed personally, but i would still like them to be made in a way where if im in a crunch for some cash, or some kind of problem arises which my conscious needs to solve, they we're made in a way in which i could listen to two simultaneously with VLC to solve whatever problem i might be having.

I think I remember hearing if their ten volume points apart then they layer well and wont um scramble the message. I don't know how accurate that is.

Personally, for me, id'e rather listen to two subliminals simultaneously then listen to a shorter version.
That being said, i am currently at the hospital with nothing but time and books and subliminals to enjoy.
Trying to build a solid foundation for success but my point is not all people have the time to listen. and some of these millennial are too adhd / add to listen because of technology.

One thing you could try is speeding them up, or layering them, i'm not quite sure how the layering process works or how to make a deep man's voice or a womans voice sped up and go at 2-3 x the speed, one option would be taking your available subliminals and trying to edit them in a way which would be faster. That's also an idea. I don't know much about music, or music theory, or hypnotism, but i have tinkered with subliminals before. I guess you already use compression though huh, it says in your banner on the website that the tracks are already compressed. Perhaps you could speed up your existing tracks in a way that would have the same or greater effect? at 2x or 3x the speed? (While maintaining the entirety of the file) 4x for 15 minutes or 2x for 30 ?
Maybe a specific booster specifically for the shorter subliminals so your brain could process words faster or something. Your a smart guy you probably thought of this already, theres probably hours of subliminals compressed into an hour already.

.I suppose it depends who your trying to market too, the 30's year olds in generation x and y, or the zoomers in their 20's (who are relatively fickle) I personally think it would be better to go down as one of the most comprehensive subliminal makers ever. Able to provide literal cures for people, but your not allowed to say that.

Ok and just for a fun extra question, what is the most dramatic transformation of a person with your subliminals that you've ever seen. One that would qualify as a feel good story. Like someone making a physical recovery, or learning to speed read, or overcoming their addiction. What are some of the most bizzare, incredible, and heartwarming stories people have had in relation to your subliminals?
"He who seeks that which cannot be found must look inside himself for further guidance...
Andy
Site Admin
Site Admin

By listening to two subliminals simultaneously, you are essentially doubling the number of voices speaking at the same time. The main concern really is whether the affirmations become too distorted to be effectively detected by your subconscious mind.

While your subconscious is indeed incredibly powerful and can process thousands of messages simultaneously, the affirmations still need to be discernible enough to be absorbed. The art of crafting subliminals is all about striking the perfect balance between making the messages "subliminal" enough to bypass conscious resistance, yet still detectable by the subconscious.

To achieve this, we employ several techniques in our subliminals. Each affirmation is spoken by a unique voice, making it easier for the subconscious to discern the different messages. The script is also divided among the various voices, allowing for significant compression without sacrificing comprehensiveness. Additionally, the affirmations are spoken at slightly different speeds, further enhancing their distinctiveness while maximizing the amount of information conveyed in a given time frame.

It's all about finding that sweet spot – delivering as many affirmations as possible while ensuring each one can be processed by your subconscious mind. I believe we've found a powerful combination of elements to relay many affirmations in an appropriate timeframe, with sufficient repetition.

Of course, fewer total affirmations naturally means more repetition within the same duration. That's the main approach we'll take when developing the shorter versions – condensing the script to the most essential affirmations, thereby naturally reducing the audio length. I appreciate your ideas and will keep them in mind as we experiment and innovate with our delivery methods.

The trade-off with fewer affirmations is that you're able to convey less unique information to the subconscious within a single subliminal, making it less comprehensive. However, the shorter length would be perfect for those with limited time or as a quick refresher. That's why these condensed versions won't replace our standard, detailed subliminals, which have proven incredibly effective. The ideal solution is to offer both short-form and long-form options, giving you the best of both worlds.

This increased personalization aligns with our philosophy of catering to everyone's unique needs and preferences. It's the same reason we provide multiple music mixes – to accommodate diverse listening tastes. Offering different lengths takes this customization even further. As you mentioned, not everyone has as much daily listening time as we do, or the same attention span ;)

With these expanded personalization options, the number of audio files will naturally increase. Realistically, this level of customization will only be feasible for our premium versions.

You said you'd rather listen to two subliminals simultaneously than listen to a shorter version. This means you value the comprehensiveness and detail in the information being absorbed by your subconscious, making the long-form version an ideal fit for you. Your desire to layer two different but related subliminals together at the same time is an extension of that. Rest assured, though, that each of our subliminals already covers its topic broadly and deeply. So there shouldn't be a need for that.

You also brought up the concept of boosters or booster affirmations. These are another approach to enhancing the absorption and processing of affirmations by your subconscious. They're kind of "meta-level" affirmations that talk about the subliminal messaging itself. Each of our subliminals already includes a dedicated "booster layer" that delivers a built-in booster script.

Regarding your concern about the "Social Magnetism" and "Overcoming Addictions" subliminals potentially linking social situations with drug use – I can understand your apprehension. However, looking at the affirmations in "Social Magnetism," they don't seem likely to create that free association. Both subliminals are ultimately aligned with your goals of thriving in social situations and achieving freedom from drugs.

As for the most dramatic transformation stories, there are many to choose from but I have to say that the most heartwarming usually come from custom subliminal clients. That's mainly because we usually have more in-depth correspondence throughout their journey. I'm working on improving this with the website review feature added some time ago and this new forum, encouraging all listeners to share their experiences publicly.

One particular story that comes to mind, shared with respect for the client's privacy, involved a woman who had suffered from outbreaks for an extended period. After about 6 weeks of listening several times a day to a custom "Be Healthy and Free" subliminal tailored to her specific condition, she became outbreak-free and has remained so ever since.

What made this case especially memorable was that earlier that year, she had used an "experimental morphic field subliminal" from another creator that was supposed to treat or cure the virus. In her words, "it actually did the opposite of healing me. Instead it triggered me almost immediately after only the third day of listening I began having multiple outbreaks that have been continual. Nonstop for an entire 5 months straight! And that is even after I stopped listening to that field over 3 months ago. I haven't listened to it in 3 whole months and I am still suffering from continual outbreaks." This made her healing journey even more memorable to me, as we included affirmations specifically to free her from the negative influence of that morphic field.

Stories like these reaffirm my commitment to crafting subliminals that genuinely help people overcome challenges and transform their lives. I'm honored to be part of your journey and the journeys of so many others in our community.

Thank you for your thoughtful questions and for being an active member, Generalawesome717.
jimito
Currently listening to: Money Mastery

Hey Andy!

Very cool stuff.

As a male with a preference for a male voice, could the women and children's voices lessen the effectiveness of the subliminals?

Also, regarding your premium subliminals, do they only contain more messages, or are there additional technologies installed in the premium tracks vs the basic ones?

Cheers
Andy wrote: April 17th, 2024, 5:08 pm Yes, we do utilize ultrasonic frequencies in our subliminal tracks. The affirmations are encoded into an ultrasonic layer that operates above the normal audible range, typically between 15-20 kHz. This inaudible layer runs concurrently with the audible stereo confusion techniques.

The "stereo confusion" method involves delivering different affirmations to the left and right audio channels. This creates a subtle "out-of-phase" effect that makes the words harder to consciously decipher, while still allowing the subconscious mind to absorb the messages.

Importantly, the same positive affirmations are contained in both the audible and ultrasonic layers. The layered approach, combining audible and inaudible elements, is designed to maximise the effectiveness of subliminal programming by engaging the mind on multiple levels.

The goal is to bypass the conscious resistance and critical factor of the mind, allowing the empowering messages to take root more deeply in the subconscious. This holistic approach has been carefully researched and refined to produce potent results for our users.

I'm happy to provide more details about the science and technology behind our subliminal audios. Please let me know if you have any other questions!
jimito
Currently listening to: Money Mastery

Hey Andy, just 2 quick questions - when do you foresee the shorter versions to become available?

And do you foresee there being a customization option of choosing strictly a male or female voice?

Thanks!
Andy wrote: April 26th, 2024, 11:49 pm By listening to two subliminals simultaneously, you are essentially doubling the number of voices speaking at the same time. The main concern really is whether the affirmations become too distorted to be effectively detected by your subconscious mind.

While your subconscious is indeed incredibly powerful and can process thousands of messages simultaneously, the affirmations still need to be discernible enough to be absorbed. The art of crafting subliminals is all about striking the perfect balance between making the messages "subliminal" enough to bypass conscious resistance, yet still detectable by the subconscious.

To achieve this, we employ several techniques in our subliminals. Each affirmation is spoken by a unique voice, making it easier for the subconscious to discern the different messages. The script is also divided among the various voices, allowing for significant compression without sacrificing comprehensiveness. Additionally, the affirmations are spoken at slightly different speeds, further enhancing their distinctiveness while maximizing the amount of information conveyed in a given time frame.

It's all about finding that sweet spot – delivering as many affirmations as possible while ensuring each one can be processed by your subconscious mind. I believe we've found a powerful combination of elements to relay many affirmations in an appropriate timeframe, with sufficient repetition.

Of course, fewer total affirmations naturally means more repetition within the same duration. That's the main approach we'll take when developing the shorter versions – condensing the script to the most essential affirmations, thereby naturally reducing the audio length. I appreciate your ideas and will keep them in mind as we experiment and innovate with our delivery methods.

The trade-off with fewer affirmations is that you're able to convey less unique information to the subconscious within a single subliminal, making it less comprehensive. However, the shorter length would be perfect for those with limited time or as a quick refresher. That's why these condensed versions won't replace our standard, detailed subliminals, which have proven incredibly effective. The ideal solution is to offer both short-form and long-form options, giving you the best of both worlds.

This increased personalization aligns with our philosophy of catering to everyone's unique needs and preferences. It's the same reason we provide multiple music mixes – to accommodate diverse listening tastes. Offering different lengths takes this customization even further. As you mentioned, not everyone has as much daily listening time as we do, or the same attention span ;)

With these expanded personalization options, the number of audio files will naturally increase. Realistically, this level of customization will only be feasible for our premium versions.

You said you'd rather listen to two subliminals simultaneously than listen to a shorter version. This means you value the comprehensiveness and detail in the information being absorbed by your subconscious, making the long-form version an ideal fit for you. Your desire to layer two different but related subliminals together at the same time is an extension of that. Rest assured, though, that each of our subliminals already covers its topic broadly and deeply. So there shouldn't be a need for that.

You also brought up the concept of boosters or booster affirmations. These are another approach to enhancing the absorption and processing of affirmations by your subconscious. They're kind of "meta-level" affirmations that talk about the subliminal messaging itself. Each of our subliminals already includes a dedicated "booster layer" that delivers a built-in booster script.

Regarding your concern about the "Social Magnetism" and "Overcoming Addictions" subliminals potentially linking social situations with drug use – I can understand your apprehension. However, looking at the affirmations in "Social Magnetism," they don't seem likely to create that free association. Both subliminals are ultimately aligned with your goals of thriving in social situations and achieving freedom from drugs.

As for the most dramatic transformation stories, there are many to choose from but I have to say that the most heartwarming usually come from custom subliminal clients. That's mainly because we usually have more in-depth correspondence throughout their journey. I'm working on improving this with the website review feature added some time ago and this new forum, encouraging all listeners to share their experiences publicly.

One particular story that comes to mind, shared with respect for the client's privacy, involved a woman who had suffered from outbreaks for an extended period. After about 6 weeks of listening several times a day to a custom "Be Healthy and Free" subliminal tailored to her specific condition, she became outbreak-free and has remained so ever since.

What made this case especially memorable was that earlier that year, she had used an "experimental morphic field subliminal" from another creator that was supposed to treat or cure the virus. In her words, "it actually did the opposite of healing me. Instead it triggered me almost immediately after only the third day of listening I began having multiple outbreaks that have been continual. Nonstop for an entire 5 months straight! And that is even after I stopped listening to that field over 3 months ago. I haven't listened to it in 3 whole months and I am still suffering from continual outbreaks." This made her healing journey even more memorable to me, as we included affirmations specifically to free her from the negative influence of that morphic field.

Stories like these reaffirm my commitment to crafting subliminals that genuinely help people overcome challenges and transform their lives. I'm honored to be part of your journey and the journeys of so many others in our community.

Thank you for your thoughtful questions and for being an active member, Generalawesome717.
Generalawesome717
Swagger!

Is it better to listen to them back-to-back or is it better to take a break after listening. Like maybe taking a 10 minute break after listening to one subliminal before listening to the next one? I guess most of the processing of the subliminal content is probably done while you sleep. So it shouldn't matter or does it? Your thoughts?
Andy
Site Admin
Site Admin

jimito wrote: May 1st, 2024, 12:08 am Hey Andy!

Very cool stuff.

As a male with a preference for a male voice, could the women and children's voices lessen the effectiveness of the subliminals?

Also, regarding your premium subliminals, do they only contain more messages, or are there additional technologies installed in the premium tracks vs the basic ones?

Cheers
jimito wrote: May 1st, 2024, 12:13 am Hey Andy, just 2 quick questions - when do you foresee the shorter versions to become available?

And do you foresee there being a customization option of choosing strictly a male or female voice?

Thanks!
First of all, welcome to the community Jimito! Great to have you here.

Regarding the different voices in our subliminals, our research and testing has shown that including a mix of male, female, and child voices actually enhances the overall effectiveness for most people, regardless of gender or voice preference.

It's also important to note that each affirmation is included in both the first person (I am) and second person (you are) point of view. So, let's say a even if a female voice repeats the affirmation "I am strong." Afterward, the corresponding "you are strong" affirmation is said. Even if the "I am" version should be less effective for you because it's a female voice, the "you are" version is like a woman telling you directly that you are strong. This dual perspective, combined with the voice mix, is designed to speak to different aspects of your subconscious mind for maximum impact.

As for the difference between the basic and premium versions, the underlying subliminal messaging technology is the same, as it has proven highly effective. The main distinction lies in the comprehensiveness of the messages delivered to your subconscious mind. The premium programs contain more affirmations, providing a deeper and more thorough reprogramming experience. Another benefit of the premium versions is the variety of mixes available to suit your preferences.
https://www.successsubliminals.com/help ... ubliminal/

I don't have an exact release date for the shorter versions yet, as I'm currently in the experimentation phase. Once they're ready, I'll start updating the subliminals, beginning with the most popular titles. Stay tuned for updates!

Regarding the option for strictly male or female voices, this isn't something I plan to offer across the board at the moment. However, it's definitely an approach we could implement for your custom orders. I'll also consider using this method for the gender-specific subliminals in the future. So thank you for your valuable feedback, jimito!

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. I'm here to help you get the most out of your subliminal journey.
Andy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Generalawesome717 wrote: May 1st, 2024, 2:07 am Is it better to listen to them back-to-back or is it better to take a break after listening. Like maybe taking a 10 minute break after listening to one subliminal before listening to the next one? I guess most of the processing of the subliminal content is probably done while you sleep. So it shouldn't matter or does it? Your thoughts?
Honestly, I don't think it makes a significant difference whether you listen to the subliminals back-to-back or take short breaks in between. The effectiveness of the subliminal programming should remain largely the same either way.

The only time I recommend taking breaks is if you find yourself feeling overwhelmed or mentally fatigued during a listening session. In that case, it's perfectly fine to pause for a short while to reset and recharge before continuing. That said, taking short breaks in between won't make it less effective either, so if you simply prefer this approach, go for it.

You're absolutely right that a significant amount of processing and integration takes place during sleep, especially during the REM stage. During this phase, your subconscious mind is highly active, sorting and consolidating the information and experiences of the day. This is also why some people report having dreams related to the subliminals they've been listening to :wink: