[Discussion] New Subliminal Format Ideas - Your Input Needed!

Share and learn methods, insights and practical tips to enhance your subliminal experience.

How long should the short version be?

5 minutes
33%
10 minutes
No votes
15 minutes
67%

Total votes: 3
Andy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Currently listening to: Mastery, Business Success

I hope you're all doing wonderfully and seeing great progress on your journeys. I've been brainstorming ways to make our subliminal offerings even more tailored and versatile for you. I believe these updates could enrich your experience and I'd love to hear your thoughts on them.

Introducing New Subliminal Mixes: Short & Raw Versions

We're considering adding two new formats to enhance our current lineup of 4x 1-hour music mixes:

Short Version: A condensed, powerful 5-15 minute mix with only the most essential affirmations. This is perfect for those with limited time or for use as a quick refresher.
However, I need your help to decide on the duration. Please vote: 5, 10, or 15 minutes - what's your preference? Also, share your thoughts on what music mix(es) you'd like to see for these short versions.

Raw Version: No masking sound, just the voices. This is perfect for those who prefer no music or nature sounds in the background, or don't like any of the current mixes. Note that you may be able to understand some of the affirmations if you pay close attention.
You can listen to a sample "raw version" here: https://on.soundcloud.com/o14cw

We Want to Hear From You

Are you excited about these new formats?

Would you be interested in having these options for all of our future subliminals?

And what about updating our existing catalog to include these new formats?
Updating existing subliminals with these new formats is possible, but would take some time.

What do you think? Please share your thoughts, ideas, and preferences below. Your feedback is not only welcome, it's essential in shaping the future of our offerings.
:iam: :mind2: :mind4: