[Question] Prioritising my own needs & selfishness

Questions or comments for SuccessSubliminals.
mun_darius
Premium
Premium
Currently listening to: ALPHA MALE
Subliminals I've used: Overcome Procastination, Accelerated Learning

Hello there!

Out of the existing subliminals, is there one that contains subliminals relating to prioritising my own needs first over other's and selfishly pursuing my own goals, agenda and objectives whilst sacrificing all that isn't related to said goal ?
Andy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Currently listening to: Mastery, Business Success

I would recommend the "Authentic Self - Stop Caring What Others Think of You" subliminal as a starting point. It is designed to help you break free from the constraints of external opinions and expectations. It encourages a deeper connection with your own values and desires, creating a strong foundation for making decisions that are aligned with your personal goals and aspirations. By focusing on building this inner authenticity, it naturally fosters a mindset in which you can more easily prioritize your needs and pursue your goals with less interference from external pressures.

For the "sacrificing all that isn't related to said goal" aspect, you may also find the Motivation subliminal helpful.
:iam: :mind2: :mind4:
mun_darius
Premium
Premium
Currently listening to: ALPHA MALE
Subliminals I've used: Overcome Procastination, Accelerated Learning

Andy wrote: April 7th, 2024, 1:40 pm I would recommend the "Authentic Self - Stop Caring What Others Think of You" subliminal as a starting point. It is designed to help you break free from the constraints of external opinions and expectations. It encourages a deeper connection with your own values and desires, creating a strong foundation for making decisions that are aligned with your personal goals and aspirations. By focusing on building this inner authenticity, it naturally fosters a mindset in which you can more easily prioritize your needs and pursue your goals with less interference from external pressures.

For the "sacrificing all that isn't related to said goal" aspect, you may also find the Motivation subliminal helpful.
Good stuff! Will check that out :) Thanks, Andy!