- Make sure that you are comfortable and relaxed while listening. Subliminals work best when the mind is relaxed.
- Make listening to subliminals part of your daily life, and don’t be too concerned about seeing results immediately. Some subliminals really can take time, and the more relaxed your approach is, the better and faster changes will happen.
- Listening to more than one subliminal audio, unless they are closely related can be too much for some people’s minds. In this case, it’s best to work on one goal at a time. Don’t overload your playlist. Stick with one or two topics, if you can.
- Looking in mirrors and searching for results will make the subliminals less effective. Most people get better results when they don’t look in the mirror as often or directly after they finish listening.
- If you feel that your changes are “stuck”, it’s a good idea to take a break for a day or two. Just don’t stop listening for more than three days.
- For best results, listen to subliminals on auto-repeat, continuously (in the background while doing other things is fine), for the recommended hours a day for at least 3 months.
- The longer you listen, the more likely your subconscious will embrace the suggestions, especially when the issues you are confronting involves significant changes.
To speed up the process, you can also listen to the Subliminal Results Booster: https://youtu.be/yBO2c0cUvaw.